According to this blog, I started work on the background report around the tenth of October last year and today it’s all done, ready to be submitted.
As you might expect, there was a lot of reading involved, and a great deal of writing, re-writing, editing, and all that other good stuff that comes with trying to put together a 25-page document with proper referencing. Since New Year, I’ve also started prepping for the final taught module I’ll be taking which starts in February.
There hasn’t been much time for blogging in amongst all that, so the posts are a even more sparse than usual! The project submission deadline is September, so I hope that life will return to something like normal following that. Until then, I expect things will be a bit pressured!